Can’t get enough of The Librarian or its TV series spin-off? I am a self-confessed fan, and I have posted quite often on different aspects of the original TV movies. I had fun perusing my archives again, and you might enjoy The Librarian-themed posts, as well:
- Best librarian films by decade, Part II: 1960s-2000s: The Librarian TV movie trilogy made the list!
- Hall of Fame: My personal faves, including the original TV movie.
- The Liberated Librarian (guys, it’s your turn): In this post, I delve into the “Liberated Librarian” male character type. Flynn Carsen is the perennial Liberated Librarian!
- The Quotable Librarian: In this early “Quotable Librarian” round-up, I featured a memorable quote from the first TV movie.
- The Quotable Librarian, “The Librarian” edition: Another post of quotes, this one entirely of quotes from each of the three TV movies.
- Follow the leader: Flynn serves as an example in this post where I explore the reel librarian as a cinematic representation of an ethical and intellectual leader.
- In name only? Librarians as title characters: A round-up of reel librarians who serve as title characters.
- Travelin’ librarians: OF COURSE “The Librarian” is included on this themed list of reel librarians embarking on travel and adventure!
- A promotional peek behind The Librarian: In this post, I share some personal swag/promotional materials from the second Librarian TV movie.
- Nancy Drew as a librarian? I couldn’t help but mention Flynn Carsen as an example of a reel librarian who gets involved in all sorts of adventures, not unlike a certain intrepid sleuth… 😉
- ‘The Librarians’ come to Portland: Last spring, I broke the news about the TV spin-off series starting production in my town!
- ‘The Librarians’ TV premiere: Click here for a trailer for the premiere of the TV series.
- First impressions: ‘The Librarians’: And if you missed it last week, here are my “first impressions” of the new TV series!
Next week, I’ll be back with an analysis post of a Christmas film — just in time for Christmas! <<<|—